Thursday, December 8, 2016

The best Shaklee Distributor you need

There are various types of agents that you meet in your course of life: an insurance agent, trust funds agents, housing loan agents and so on.

As for me, although my post is not called an 'agent' per se, I am a Shaklee Distributor who is willing to help you achieve what you want out of Shaklee.

Why Shaklee?

To put it simply, it's because Shaklee works. From experience, Shaklee has proven me that consuming supplements offered by Shaklee will show result if taken properly. I have benefitted from Shaklee and I want the people around me (including you) to benefit too. I believe that there's unlimited amount of goodness to be shared.

Why me as your Shaklee Distributor?

I'll give you facts - scientific facts if possible, rather than just 'this is good for you' recommendations.

If I ever come across something that I'm not sure of, I will research about it and provide you with the most relevant information possible.

Last but not least, I want to help. I can be your friend that will advice you on what you need according the situation you are facing, if you want me to. I've been known to friends as their go-to person and I can be your go-to person too.

Even if you're just slightly interested to know more about what Shaklee can offer, give me call or a text. We can take it from there.


Ili Syazana
The best Shaklee Distributor you need

1 comment: