Friday, March 10, 2017

Tips for clear skin

I am one of those who almost never had clear skin throughout their lives.

At school, people say teenagers are hormonal. Your skin will clear up after your teen years.

At uni, people say maybe you're stressed (even though I was not) that is causing all these pimples.

When I start working, people just stop giving me reasons and start suggesting me to use this kind of product, that kind of product, dont eat this, eat that.

As much as I appreciate those suggestions, none works. Ive even started going to facial frequently to treat my skin but even that doesnt work.

One day, Ive decided to just live with it. I have resigned to the fact that I'll probly be one of those with troubled skin throughout my life.

But by coming to terms with my problem, only then the solution came upon my knowledge.

I'm taking these minimally to help me with maintaining a healthy skin:

1. B-complex - known as the happy vitamin, B-complex helps to control your anxiety and stress levels. Less stress, less pimples.

2. ESP aka Energising Soy Protein helps to provide all the necessary amino acid proteins  that a body needs. Complete nutrition will make it difficult for bacterias and dirt to clog your pores.

3. Sustained-release Vitamin C - As one of the important anti-oxidants, Vitamin C will ward off free-radicals that could cause many dangerous conditions pimples. It also helps to maintain the moisture in your skin hence helping your skin to look soft and silky, maintain your skin to be more moisturised.

4. Vitamin E - to clear all your pimple scars from way back when.

Alhamdulillah, Ive found my solution. Although my skin is not as clear as others yet, its progressing.

If you too have skin issues, contact me. I understand what you're going through, especially when having to listen to so many comments about your face.  

I can advise you on what Shaklee products would be most suitable for you. Come on, give Shaklee a try and for all you know, you too can have healthy, clean skin!

---

Update as at 18 March 2017, my sister-in-law, whom I've not met in just two months said my face is glowing!

If this lady can look like that within 11 months with just ESP, Sustained-release vitamin C and vitamin E, I sure do hope I'll be able to achieve it too!

Stay tuned!


Ili Syazana
Shaklee distributor USJ Subang Jaya
010-3663173

2 comments:

  1. In english gtu! keep it up =) how i wish i can write in english too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Semua orang pon boleh including you!

      Delete