Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Shaklee distributor Subang Jaya Active 2017

2014 was the year I started taking Shaklee. 

Ive just got back to work after my maternity leave and my milk supply is dropping really fast.

I saw a post by a friend on facebook saying how she managed to maintain her milk supply after giving birth to her baby. 

Thinking that it was my aim to at least breastfeed my son for 2 years, without hesitation, I messaged that friend of mine to ask what does she do to maintain her supply.

Lo and behold, the answer was Shaklee. 

Alhamdulillah, since starting Shaklee my milk supply went back to normal, so much so that my mom complained she didnt have space to keep her frozen meat because my baby's frozen milk bottle is taking up space!

Because it worked so well for me, I thought that I must share this with everyone so that they can benefit too. 

I am a Shaklee distributor in Subang Jaya. 

If you are in Subang Jaya and plans on buying Shaklee, can contact me:

Ili Syazana
010-3663173

If you want to buy directly from me, we can arrange a pick up session perhaps at the Petronas station USJ 20? Location is negotiable, in shaa Allah.

Gotta give credits to my son for getting me into this industry. ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment